Hygiene has been at the core of facility management, and disinfection lies at the core of hygiene (now, more than ever). It is important to ensure the health and safety of your staff and your customers. All facility owners these days are repeatedly emphasizing the importance of disinfection. But, at the same time, they are being thronged by dozens of disinfection solutions, which may or may not be effective against combating viruses and bacteria. Using random solutions, one can never be sure that the facility is indeed disinfected.
So how would it be, if we could have a disinfection coating in place for our facilities? Not only would it stimulate customer and staff satisfaction, it would also reduce cleaning costs, efforts and time. A disinfection coating would also be long lasting. While regular disinfectants need to be reapplied several times a day, a coating could last several years.
Industries where a disinfection coating is applicable
How to choose a disinfection coating?
Any disinfection coating you apply should have a large coverage.This factor makes it economical. The greater the coverage, the lesser quantity of product will be used.
It should bring efficiency to the table by lowering the efforts of your cleaning staff and the time required to clean.
It does not do to have a disinfection coating that needs to be applied every other month. Think long term - if it lacks longevity, it is not the right product for your facility.
Not every product is effective and certified. Not all technologies work. It is always better to opt for vetted brands, products and technologies to ensure the safety of your staff and facility. So look for certifications.
Now that we have talked about how to choose, let’s take a look at Pretain CleanCoat - a technology that has revolutionized the very concept of disinfection.
Pretain CleanCoat is an exclusive disinfection coating that is activated by 2.5 hours of light everyday and lasts upto 5 years once applied. Here’s what makes it stand apart from other disinfectants spanning the market:
How it works?
- Only 1 liter of the product has a coverage of about 200 sq. m.
- All it needs to get activated everyday is 2.5 hours of sunlight.
- While frequently touched surfaces (doorknobs, etc) need to be recoated once a year, the coating otherwise lasts for approximately 5 years.
- Because of longer results, the need to clean several times a day is eliminated.
- It is the only disinfection coating which is ECHA / FDA / EPA registered.
- It ensures 99.9% extermination of viruses within 5 minutes of application.
- Contamination is significantly lowered.