When it comes to understanding how to fight against a pandemic like the current COVID-19 outbreak - understanding the virus, its qualities and specifications, and how it can be killed and further contamination can be prevented is extremely important.
Clean Middle East has tied up with the Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC), a Division of ISSA, to bring to the region a unique course on becoming Microbial Warriors™.
What you will learn
This unique online certification course teaches cleaning professionals to prepare for, respond to and recover from biohazards in the workplace. Participants will learn infection and contamination control measures for infectious disease outbreak situations such as the novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2). On completing the course within the designated 30 days, individuals will receive a Certificate of Completion from the Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC), a division of ISSA.
Key features of the course
- Preventative, response, infection control, and contamination control measures to known or potential infectious disease outbreak situations. This section will have an emphasis on the novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2).
- Importance of proper cleaning and disinfection for health.
- GBAC protocol for response and remediation.
- Use of personal protective equipment (PPE), tools, and equipment.
- Cleaners and disinfectants based on the EPA's Emerging Viral Pathogens Guidance in the United States.
- How international professionals can find information specific to their own countries.
- Key takeaways and frequently asked questions.
- Test/quizzes at the end of course.
- Certificate of Completion awarded by GBAC, a division of ISSA.
Benefits for you
The certified Microbial Warriors™ will be armed with the knowledge of planning and establishing processes needed to respond to a biohazard crisis in the workplace. GBAC-trained professionals will bring increased value to their employers and customers because they demonstrate the competence to carry out their responsibilities and they have a commitment to the standards of excellence and continuous learning.