The biggest risk in surface hygiene is the frequently touched ‘hot spots’ like doorknobs, elevator buttons, handles, switches, railings, which need to be more thoroughly cleaned and disinfected than we can imagine. One of the quickest and most effective ways is by using wipers, which are both super-effective in cleaning tough stains, greasy spots and in disinfecting these hard-to-reach areas.
Clean Middle East, in association with Kimberly Clark Professional, presents a webinar on the importance of Cleaning & Disinfecting with Wipers.
Takeaways from the webinar:
- Different kinds of wipes
- Understanding their use in different applications
- Selecting the right wipes
- Cleaning with wipes
- Disinfecting with wipes
- The challenges involved
- Ahmad Abublan | General Manager at Kimberly-Clark Professional MEA
- Denise Hanson FBICSc | Head of Technical Services at The British Institute of Cleaning Science
- Dr. Prashant Nasa | HOD Critical Care Medicine, Chairman of Prevention & Infection Control, Antimicrobial Stewardship at NMC Speciality Hospital
Moderated by our editor, Shanti Petiwala