People who have been in lockdown or self quarantined will think 10 times before venturing into any restaurant. To understand this, Clean Middle East, in association with Boecker Middle East is organizing a webinar on Best Practices in Food Safety.
- How COVID-19 has changed the concept of food safety
- Best practices in food handling - Products that must be used
- Ensuring the safety of employees and patrons
- The concept of social distancing in food handling
- Challenges involved and solutions to them
Hala W. | Group Food Safety at Boecker
Dr. Shabarinath Srikumar | Assistant Professor at UAE University
Moderated by Shanti Petiwala, Editor of Clean Middle East Magazine.