Laurie Sewell, president and CEO of Servicon, a leading aerospace, hospital environmental services (EVS), and commercial cleaning services provider and distributor, has been named 2024 vice president and 2025 president of ISSA, the worldwide cleaning industry association. Rounding out her three-year term, she will serve as the board's international director in 2026.
"I am humbled and honored to have been elected to lead an organization of ISSA's caliber and to help maintain and grow its reputation as the worldwide industry leader," says Sewell. "I also congratulate my fellow board members and look forward to working with them to ensure the continued growth and prosperity of the association, its members, and our industry overall."
Sewell joins the following industry leaders serving on the 2024 ISSA board:
- President Matthew J. Schenk, Midlab Inc.
- Executive Officer: Adam Camhi, Sunbelt Rentals
- Manufacturer Director: Bill Simpson, Ecolab Inc.
- Distributor Director: Debbie Sardone, Speed Cleaning Inc.
- BSC Director: Ricardo Regalado, Rozalado & Co. Commercial Cleaning
- Past President/International Director: Matt Vonachen, Vonachen Group
- Secretary: Tom Friedl, Hospeco Brands Group
- Treasurer: Scott Stevenson, KleenMark
- Canada Director: Brock Tully, Bunzl Canada Inc.
- Distributor Director: Michael Chiappe, California Janitorial Supply Co.
- Distributor Director: Laura Ann Craven, Imperial Dade
- Manufacturer Reps Director: Jay Shearer, Avision
- Manufacturer Director: Nicole Goulet, Diversey.
"On behalf of the ISSA team, it is my pleasure to welcome the new directors and their fresh perspectives to our 2024 Board as we continue our mission to change the way the world views cleaning," says ISSA Executive Director John Barrett.
The 2024 board members will assume their roles as of the ISSA General Business Meeting on November 16, which will be held during ISSA Show North America 2023 at Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas.