The Key to Ensuring Effective Cleaning Practices
Date: 20th April, 2016
Crowne Plaza, Dubai
Topic: Addressing how Suppliers, Service Providers and End Consumers can work together to ensure that cleaning technicians are trained in implementing the best practices and effectively using and applying the latest equipment and chemicals in their cleaning applications.
- Andrea Deutschbein, Director-FM Soft Services, The Dubai Mall, Emaar Malls
- Doris Mc’Hall, Quality Control Manager, Luxury Cleaning Services
- Jose Martelino, Key Account Manager and Product Specialist, Al Madion
- Serah Ngunya, Head of Soft Services - H&G, Farnek
- Sreekumar Panicker, Head of Sales UAE Professional, Kärcher Middle East
Expo 2020 – What it Means for Hospitality and Cleaning
Date: 11th February, 2016
Towers Rotana, Dubai, UAE
Topic: How the Hospitality and Cleaning Industries can work together towards the rising demand in tourism and quality hospitality services in view of Expo 2020.
- Barbara Arensmeyer, Director-Housekeeping Complex, The St. Regis Dubai; W Dubai – Al Habtoor City; The Westin Dubai Al Habtoor City
- Benjamin Wessendorf, Head of Soft Services, Dussmann Middle East GmbH
- John Harley, General Manager, Al Fajer Services
- Peter Leys, CEO, Intercare Ltd.
- Sharif Fahmy, Sales Manager-Lodging, Sealed Air Diversey Care
- Tatjana Ahmed, Chairperson, UAE Professional Housekeepers’ Group